US Army Corps of Engineers
Rock Island District

Service Contracts

How To Find A Contract To Bid On:

Service contracts for recreation services (and all open contracts for the Corps of Engineers) will be posted to the following websites as soon as they become available. You can use either site to find the contracts you may be looking for.

  • Once you are on the website, scroll down to the "Select Contract Office" box to look through and find the district(s) that interests you (our district is USACE District, Rock Island) highlight it and then click on "continue" at the bottom of the page.

  • Please note that only the offices that currently have contracts open for bid will appear in this box.

  • All the contracts available for bid in the Rock Island District will now be displayed.

  • Now you will be able to click on the "Solicitation-Amendment Number" that interests you.

  • The files associated with the bids will be in a table at the bottom, and you can open them up to read and print them off.

  • To find contracts for our project - Select the state in which you would like to search.

  • Then click on the search box next to Agency and type in "Department of the Army/U.S. Army Corps of Engineers".

  • Then click on the Search button

If you have any questions please feel free to email us or call us at (641) 828-7522.

Volunteer Opportunities

For information on volunteering opportunities at Lake Red Rock, click here.

For information about volunteer opportunities with the Corps nationwide, click here.