All Corps of Engineers managed campgrounds at Lake Red Rock will open in April for the 2021 season. Specific opening dates vary by the park. Restrooms and dump stations will be open. Beaches, playgrounds and group shelters will be open (excluding the Miners Retreat enclosed shelter). Boat ramps will remain open, and launch fees will be charged. The check-in process has changed as of 2020, and all campgrounds are now 100% reservable (including Ivans) with the option for same day reservations (no longer a two-day reservation window). Reservations will no longer be made at the entrance stations and campers must make reservations online at RECREATION.GOV or by calling (877) 444-6777. All transactions will be cashless and only credit cards will be accepted.
1. Stop at entrance station. Stay 6 feet away from window.
2. Have your site number, phone number/email and number of occupants ready to confirm reservation with the fee attendant.
3. If you do not have a reservation, call 1-877-444-6777 or visit RECREATION.GOV to make one, then continue with above instructions.
If attendant is not present:
1. Set up on your RESERVED campsite.
2. Check-in during normal fee booth hours.
1. All campers must vacate the campsite by 3:00PM
2. Campers will deposit site card in box outside of fee booth when exiting campground.