All US Army Corps of Engineers managed campgrounds are now 100% reservable (including Ivans) with the option for same day reservations (no longer a two-day reservation window). Reservations are no longer made at the entrance stations and campers must make reservations online at RECREATION.GOV or by calling (877) 444-6777. All transactions will be cashless and only credit cards will be accepted.
1. Stop at entrance station.
2. Have your site number, phone number/email and number of occupants ready to confirm reservation with the fee attendant.
3. If you do not have a reservation, call 1-877-444-6777 or visit RECREATION.GOV to make one, then continue with above instructions.
If attendant is not present:
1. Set up on your RESERVED campsite.
2. Check-in during normal fee booth hours.
1. All campers must vacate the campsite by 3:00PM
2. Campers will deposit site card in box outside of fee booth when exiting campground.