News for Industry:
- Effective June 30, 2020, Woman Owned Small Businesses will require third party or SBA certification. Self-Certification for set asides and sole source contract will no longer be available. For FAQ and up-to-date information, click here: Women-Owned Small Business Federal Contracting Program
- Important Cybersecurity Updates: All DoD contractors and subcontractors will be required to obtain third party certification (minimum of CMMC Level 1) by calendar year end 2020. For more information, click here: CMMC Updates. For assistance and the next steps, work with your state Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC): https://www.aptac-us.org/
- By December 2020, the DUNS number will no longer be the unique identifier for doing business with the Government. GSA has posted a timeline for transition, and what you need to know as a business here: Unique Entity Identifier Update
Previous Industry Training Links:
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan vs. Participation/Commitment: What's the Difference?
- USACE Marketing 101: The Real Deal for Contractors
- USACE Rock Island Best Practices from Contracting/Small Business
September 17, 2020 - Understanding the Army Corps of Engineers Rock Island District - Projects, Procurements and Processes Webinar
Time: 8:30 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
Event Information: This webinar is offered on multiple dates and provides registered participants with basic information on the District's overall mission and historical contracted requirements. Participants will take away information on how to best do business with the District as either a prime contractor or a subcontractor, as well as recommendations and tools for growing their Federal Government business with the Corps of Engineers, and specifically the Rock Island District.
Registration: E-mail CEMVR-SB-WEB@usace.army.mil for webinar login information.
For information on past webinar topics or to request specific content, contact the Small Business Programs Office at CEMVR-SB-WEB@usace.army.mil.