2023 Season: March 1 - November 30
- Located on the southwest side of the lake off State Highway 14 (north of Elk Rock State Park)
- Practice Area permanent targets at distances of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yards
- No Water
- Primitive Style Restroom
- Bench seating area
- Small picnic shelter with four picnic tables
- No broadheads
- "Pack It In, Pack It Out" trash policy
- Archery Range will be open to visitors from March-November, 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Day Use Fees:
- No fee is required to use the archery range.