Date: May 6-8, 2019
Location: Grand River Center, 500 Bell St, Dubuque, Iowa
Pre-meeting Webinars: These pre-meeting webinars are intended to ensure that participants are well-versed on UMRR’s primary functions and relevant efforts. The webinars are scheduled for 12 noon – 1 p.m. per the schedule listed below. Connection information is included in the preliminary agenda.
- April 17 Habitat Needs Assessment II (De Jager, Schmuecker, McCain)
- April 18 Upper Mississippi River Restoration (Plumley)
- April 23 Habitat Rehabilitation and Enhancement Projects (HREP) 101 (Plumley)
- April 30 Long Term Resource Monitoring (LTRM) 101 (Houser)
- May 1 Hydrology and Hydraulics (H&H) Modeling (Hendrickson, Moe, Nelson)