Tag: permits
  • Corps permits may be needed for flood damage repairs

    ROCK ISLAND, Ill., – As repairs to property damaged by 2010 flooding takes place, the first thing that comes to mind may be obtaining the proper building permits. There is one permit that is often overlooked, a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers permit.