All campgrounds are now 100% reservable, including Ivans Campground, with the option for same day reservations (no longer a two-day reservation window). Reservations will no longer be made at the entrance stations and campers must make reservations online at RECREATION.GOV or by calling toll free 1-877-444-6777. All transactions will be cashless and only credit and debit cards will be accepted.
1. Stop at entrance station. If you are camped at Ivans, a volunteer camp host will stop at your site for check-in.
2. Have your site number, phone number/email and number of occupants ready to confirm reservation with the fee attendant.
3. If you do not have a reservation, call 1-877-444-6777 or visit RECREATION.GOV to make one, then continue with above instructions.
If attendant is not present:
1. Set up on your RESERVED campsite.
2. Check-in during normal fee booth hours. Fee booths are open daily 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 3:00-8:00 p.m.
1. All campers must vacate the campsite by 3:00PM.
2. Campers will deposit site card in box outside of fee booth when exiting campground.