You may need an event permit for one or more of the following reasons:
- Number of people attending event is greater than 50
- Your event is open to the public (open to members of the general public outside of your organizations)
- Alcohol will be available to the attendees
- Event involves live or amplified music
- A fee is charged to attendees
- The event involves the use of motorized equipment, including vehicles and vessels.
If your event meets any of the reasons listed above or if you are unsure if you need a permit, please fill out and return a permit application to the Corps of Engineers office by regular mail or via email.
| Mailing Address:
US Army Corps of Engineers
Lake Red Rock Project Office
1105 N. Highway T15
Knoxville, IA 50138