The August-September Tower Times
will only be appearing in electronic form, no hard copies will be printed due to the government shutdown.
Top headlines in this August-September issue:
- President's budget provides positive outlook for FY 2014 - Col. Mark Deschenes, District Commander
- Improving quality and performance
- Practicing what they learned
- Pool drawdown provides unique opportunity
- Your District is prepared - Are you?
- Mississippi River Commission's Low Water Inspection Trip
- Opportunity to travel supports unique mission
- Emerging Leader interview
- Safety Corner - Keep germs away
Read these stories and more in the August-September Tower Times online.